Tus datos son importantes
nosotros los cuidamos
Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. This policy (in according with European Union's Genera Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and International Privacy laws) describes how MRT Consulting SARLAU collects, uses, shares, and secures information on our owned and operated websites and other properties, as well as the services we use to communicate with consumers and to facilitate communications between consumers and the businesses who advertise with us.
Collection of your Personal Information
By visiting and /or using the service offered on our site https://www.usa-empresas.com you agree to the collection, use and transfer of your personal data within the limits and scope defined below.
You are obviously not required to create an account or login to view our site and use some of our services. However, in some cases, you may be asked to leave personal or personal data directly identifying (surname, first name, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address,...). The mandatory or optional nature of the data is reported to you during collection by an asterisk. Moreover, during the consultation of our website and the use of our services, we collect and process data relating to your browsing (including cookies, your IP address, the addresses of the pages you have consulted and the searches you have done), and your terminal (type of browser used, model and version of your operating system, resolution of your screen, presence of some plug-in, ...).
We collect your data especially when:
- you edit or delete your business informations,
- you use our rewiew service,
- you browse our site and consult our services,
- you contact our customer service department.
We use your personal data for:
- allow you to use our services,
- moderate contributions (reviews, comments) you submit on this service
- allow us to establish statistics and counts of frequentation and use of the various headings and contents of our site and our services in particular in order to adapt the said headings and the said contents according to your navigation,
- allow us to track the ads we display to limit the amount and make visualization statistics.
Where we keep your data?
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
How long we keep your personal data for
We retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was provided. What this means in practice will vary between different types of data. When determining the relevant retention periods, we take into account factors including:
- legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- statute of limitations under applicable law;
- potential or actual disputes;
- guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact us. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
https://www.usa-empresas.com uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize https://www.usa-empresas.com's pages, or register with https://www.usa-empresas.com sites or services, a cookie helps https://www.usa-empresas.com to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as member ID, email address, and so on. When you return to https://www.usa-empresas.com, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the https://www.usa-empresas.com features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the https://www.usa-empresas.com services or Web sites you visit. Read "What's a cookie?" for more information.
https://www.usa-empresas.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site registration form, to anyone.
Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself. With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to https://www.usa-empresas.com by contacting our customer services. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by MRT Consulting SARLAU regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
- You are also free to close your account through our account settings. If you do so, your account will be deactivated. However, we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
- You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point following this procedure.
- You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us.
Security of your Personal Information
MRT Consulting SARLAU strictly protects the security of the personal information you provide. MRT Consulting SARLAU secures the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted over the Internet, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Control your Information
- https://www.usa-empresas.com allows you to modify or delete the informations we hold about your company by visiting your business page. Please contact us if you wish to delete your membership account.
- You may stop the delivery of future email from https://www.usa-empresas.com by following the specific instructions in the email you receive. The instructions explain how to stop receiving such emails.
- There are occasions when you will receive emails informing you of technical service issues, product surveys, new feature announcements and news about https://www.usa-empresas.com services.
How to keep the informations update
You can view and update your personal data quickly and easily, by accessing the https://www.usa-empresas.com
How to keep your information safe
The security of personal information is very important for us, we have a technology and security systems designed and manufactured to protect your personal information. We also follow strict procedures that will protect for the information you provide to us, and prevent access to unauthorized use.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the - request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it. propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Use of Third Party Ad Networks
https://www.usa-empresas.com uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to·not having this information used by these companies, click here
Enforcement of this Statement of Privacy
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should contact https://www.usa-empresas.com .
Changes to this Statement
MRT Consulting SARLAU will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. MRT Consulting SARLAU encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how https://www.usa-empresas.com is protecting your information.
MRT Consulting SARLAU welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that https://www.usa-empresas.com has not adhered to this Statement, please contact MRT Consulting SARLAU by email.